Member Gifts and Benefits
The RPL Foundation provides membership levels and benefits for annual and renewal gifts. Your contribution helps to support the mission, programs, and services of the Racine Public Library. A portion of all annual appeal provides support to the Friends of the Racine Public Library. All contributions are tax deductible.
- Conservator benefits, plus one year recognition to a designated Library area (TBD in conjunction with the Foundation)
- Collector benefits, plus a private luncheon with the Library Director and the Foundation President
- Page Turner benefits, plus Private Tour for a party of 4-6 conducted by the Library’s Executive Director
- Sponsorship recognition of a Library Program
PAGE TURNER: $250-$499
- Reader benefits, plus complimentary RPLF tote bag
- Recognition on the Library’s Donor Wall
READER: under $250
- Listing in the RPLF Annual Report and on the RPLF website, www.rplfd.org
- Recognition on your library card as a RPLF donor for one year
IN GRATEFUL APPRECIATION TO OUR 2019 DONORS:
On behalf of all of us at the Racine Public Library, thank you for your generous 2018 donation to the Foundation. As you know, tax dollars cover only the basics. Your donation allows us to be a vibrant library that seeks to challenge, enlighten, and delight everyone in our community.